Introducing Got Matcha's Matcha Crunch Bar....
- • CERTIFIED ORGANIC
- • NON-GMO
- • GLUTEN FREE
- • DAIRY FREE
- • LOW GLYCEMIC
- • VEGAN
- • GRAIN FREE
- • NUT FREE
- • SOY FREE
- • PALEO FRIENDLY
- • LONG SHELF LIFE - up to 12 mos.
- • TOTAL MEAL REPLACEMENT
- • MADE WITH ORGANIC CEREMONIAL MATCHA from Japan
- • COMPLETE NUTRITION ON-THE-GO
- • Dark Chocolate or Vanilla Caramel
What separates Got Matcha’s Whole Food Energy/Protein Bar from the pack?
One Word: SUPERFOODS!!
Aside from the points listed above, this bar is made with Ceremonial Matcha from Japan, Sacha Inchi Protein Powder from Peru, Crisped Quinoa, known as the “superseed” of the future, along with Cracked Wall Chlorella, a nutrient dense freshwater algae superfood for a healthy gut and immune system. There is no other product on the market with these ingredients, combined into 1 bar.
Lets take a closer look at some of the powerful ingredients that give this bar staying power….
Quinoa dates back three to four thousand years when the Incas first realized that the quinoa seed was fit for human consumption. According to WHFoods, quinoa “was the gold of the Incas” because the Incas believed it increased the stamina of their warriors. Although Quinoa may be thought of as a “grain”, it is actually not … it is a super-seed. The Quinoa Corporation calls quinoa the “Super Seed of the Future. ”
Health benefits of quinoa:
1. Quinoa is one of the most protein-rich foods we can eat. It is a complete protein containing all nine essential amino acids.
2. Quinoa contains almost twice as much fiber compared to any grain. Fiber is most widely known to relieve constipation. It also helps to prevent heart disease by reducing high blood pressure and diabetes. Fiber lowers cholesterol and glucose levels, may lower your risk of developing hemorrhoids and may help you to lose weight as it takes a longer time to chew than does other foods because it makes you feel fuller for longer and is less “energy dense” which means it has fewer calories for the same volume of food.
3. Quinoa contains Iron. Iron helps keep our red blood cells healthy and is the basis of hemoglobin formation. Iron carries oxygen from one cell to another and supplies oxygen to our muscles to aid in their contraction. Iron also increases brain function because the brain takes in about 20% of our blood oxygen. There are many benefits of iron some more of which include neurotransmitter synthesis, regulation of body temperature, aids enzyme activity and energy metabolism.
4. Quinoa contains lysine. Lysine is mainly essential for tissue growth and repair.
5. Quinoa is rich in magnesium. Magnesium helps to relax blood vessels and thereby to alleviate migraines. Magnesium also may reduce Type 2 diabetes by promoting healthy blood sugar control. Other health benefits of magnesium include transmission of nerve impulses, body temperature regulation, detoxification, energy production, and the formation of healthy bones and teeth.
6. Quinoa is high in Riboflavin (B2). B2 improves energy metabolism within brain and muscle cells and is known to help create proper energy production in cells.
7. Quinoa has a high content of manganese. Manganese is an antioxidant, which helps to prevent damage of mitochondria during energy production as well as to protect red blood cells and other cells from injury by free radicals.
SACHA INCHI - the highest quality source of vegan protein on the planet
Sacha Inchi is the seed of a plant that grows in the highlands of Peru. Despite being a fairly recent discovery in the health community of the United States, Sacha Inchi has been cultivated and used as a food source for 3,000 years in the Amazon rainforest. Sacha Inchi is a complete whole food protein.
This superfood is easily digested and unlikely to cause allergies or irritation. Benefits of Sacha Inchi include:
• Controls cholesterol. Sacha inchi lowers BAD cholesterol (LDL) and raises GOOD cholesterol (HDL).
• Overall immune system support and fights stress. Sacha Inchi is high in tryptophan (a hormone and neurotransmitter) that helps the brain to release stress and feel better. Also, by being so high in Omega-3, it reduces brain inflammation (no headaches).
• Improves brain function. The high concentration of Omega and healthy fats, helps the brain to continually fight inflammation; which reduces the risk of depression, fatigue, memory issue, and responses to pain.
• Improves blood circulation and lowers blood pressure. This in turn reduces the risk of cardiovascular concerns.
• Diabetes fighter. The high concentration of Omega-3 helps control glucose levels in the body. It also lowers triglycerides levels, which are high in people with diabetes.
• Bone improvement. Omega-3 assists the body with calcium absorption, which improves bone density and strength.
• Vision support. Rich in vitamin E and A, which both facilitate greater vision and less deterioration.
• Joint pain and healing. Due to the anti-inflammatory nature of the plant, it can be used to help with joint pain and rheumatoid arthritis..
• Skin and hair production. Omega-3 is essential to healthy hair and skin; and the plant is very rich in Omega-3.
CRACKED WALL CHLORELLA
The ultimate superfood for Gut Health, Immune Support and Detoxification
Chlorella pyrenoidosa is one of the most nutrient-dense foods on the planet: Gram for gram, this green algae packs more protein and chlorophyll than any other food. It’s also rich in beneficial vitamins, minerals, digestive enzymes, healthy fats, and antioxidants.
The unique qualities and essential nutrients in chlorella contribute to its power to support digestion, detoxification, a balanced gut microbiome, the immune system, and healthy aging. And it all comes from a single-ingredient, single-celled organism—pure and simple.
Why Cracked Wall?
Chlorella’s valuable nutrients are protected by strong cell walls that can’t be broken down by our digestive process. If the cell walls aren’t broken, the benefits of eating chlorella are practically lost. Pressure is used to crack open cell walls, an effective process that preserves all of the nutritional benefits of the algae. The most common form of Chlorella is non-cracked wall, which is 1/2 the price but the benefits of Chlorella are only marginally received, thus, we have opted for the higher quality and more bio-available, cracked wall chlorella.
SUNFLOWER SEED BUTTER
Sunflower seed butter is a versatile spread filled with nutrients retained from the whole seed. It's also a good option for anyone allergic to nuts or peanuts. In fact, sunflower seed butter has significantly more unsaturated fat, magnesium, zinc, iron and vitamin E than peanut butter, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
According to Dr. Josh Axe, D.N.M., C.N.S., D.C., founder of , best-selling author of , and co-founder of , sunflower seed butter isn’t only high in protein, it’s also packed with vitamin E, loaded with magnesium, and full of healthy fats.
MATCHA, Ceremonial Green Tea
Although Matcha Green Tea has been around for well over 800 years, it is only now beginning to be recognized within the health community as a superfood that surpasses virtually every other anti-oxidant superfood today. Matcha's roots go back to ancient China when it was used medicinally. However, as Matcha came to the mainland of Japan over 800 years ago, it grew into a traditional ceremonial beverage loved and revered by the Japanese. The nutritional benefits are really off-the-charts.
Matcha's Superfood Qualities…
Matcha is the most effective way to experience the amazing health benefits of green tea. It is a beverage for both the mind and the body. Matcha delights the senses, purifies the body and lifts the spirit.
Matcha tea is approximately 10X stronger than regular brewed green tea. The anti-oxidant activity of Matcha is higher than that of blueberries, 100 times more potent than Vitamin C, and 25 times more active than Vitamin E. Matcha contains over 70 times the anti-oxidants of fresh orange juice, and over 9 times the beta carotene of spinach. Matcha also contains a good helping of fiber, as well as all the essential vitamins and minerals for optimal health.
Matcha also contains high amounts of L-Theanines—a unique set of natural amino acids found almost exclusively in shade grown green tea such as Matcha and is known to reduce stress and anxiety. The unique property of L-theanines, provides the body for sustained energy of 3 to 6 hours without any caffeine crash.
This unique combination, which almost exclusively exists in Matcha, also heightens the concentration to help provide increased mental clarity and focus. With virtually zero calories, this makes Matcha the ultimate "energy drink"—without any of the side effects found in the highly sugared, over-caffeinated beverages sold in stores today. Matcha is extremely rich in 3 very important nutrients that are of high interest for healthier lifestyle living: Insoluble Fibers, Antioxidants, and L-Theanines.
Matcha's Antioxidant Properties…
Worldwide research points to green tea's antioxidant polyphenols for its potent beneficial properties. Epigallo-catechin gallate (EGCG: also an antibiotic) is the most prominent of these. Together with tannins and flavonoids they are collectively called 'catechins' and account for about 40% of its dry weight. Researchers at the U niversity of Kansas found antioxidant levels of matcha green tea 100 times more effective than vitamin C and 25 times better than vitamin E.
Green tea contains more beneficial astringent tannins than other tea. These are preserved through the steaming of the leaves and keeping them green. Researchers tell us the caffeine activates the tannins, while the tannins counter balance the caffeine. Recently they discovered that L-theanine, a nonessential, non-protein amino acid naturally present in the green tea bush (Camellia Sinensis:" and the main compound responsible for the unique flavor of green tea, enhances learning ability, induces relaxation and inhibits caffeine stimulation.
SUGARS - The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
It is important to know where your sugars are coming from. Our sugar profile comes from using Coconut Nectar (from the sap of the coconut tree), which is very low on the glycemic index. We also use organic date paste, which is 25% lower in sugars than traditional honey. By comparison, Brown Rice Syrup, which is a common sweetening additive in most bars, is basically 100% glucose (by the time it reaches your small intestine), and is the same sugar that raises blood sugar levels….not to mention that brown rice syrup is practically void of any nutrients. In comparison, Coconut Nectar has been touted as a “wonder” sweetener, having numerous health benefits. Coconut Nectar is a rich source of nutrients, vitamins and minerals. It has living enzymes, is a whole food, and is not chemically processed. And the benefits go on.
Every ingredient that goes into our Protein/Energy Bars have an individual stable shelf life of 1 year, before baking. All except the Seed Butter which has a shelf life of 10 months before baking. After baking, the shelf life is extended to 1 year or more!!
Did we mention Meal Replacement. Our bars provide a meal replacement that is both filling and gives you a complete nutritional profile of vitamins, minerals and nutrients. No longer filling up on sugar and bad fats, and poor protein sources, these bars are the best you can get.
Vanilla Caramel NUTRITIONAL PANEL:
Dark Chocolate Nutritional PanelL: