Complete Protein Meal
The New Matcha Chaga Meal Q&A…
- 1.Our Organic Vegan Matcha Protein Meal has been designed to be one of the healthiest, easiest to digest, nutrient-dense protein meals on the planet!
- 2.It Is a true meal replacement that you could live on for days, for all ages, plus it provides an incredible amount of energy, Omega Fatty Acids, 13-14 grams of plant-based alkaline protein, all 9 essential amino acids, rich in powerful medicinal mushrooms, low glycemic and is a great source of fiber.
- 3.It also tremendously supports weight loss and weight management due to the satiation, cleansing and metabolic support from the matcha and chaga mushroom.
- 4.There are no synthetic sweeteners only plant-based sweeteners which are low-glycemic, whole foods and release slowly into the blood stream.
What are the unique ingredients which make this protein meal so special?:
- 1.Sacha Inchi Seed Protein…the seeds of a Peruvian fruit from the Amazon used for over 3 centuries as a complete protein, energy and endurance, satiation and even Omega 3 fats. Allergen friendly! Plus a whole food and easy to digest and assimilate.
- 2.Pumpkin Seed Protein…Directly from a family farm in Austria, these seeds pack an impressive amount of nutrients. Amazing source of Omega-3’s; contains all 9 essential Aminos; vitamin A, B’s, C, E and K; rich in trace minerals and even rich in antioxidants. This is a whole food and easy to digest and absorb compared to isolates like pea, whey and soy.
- 3.Omega Three’s
- 4.Chlorella…Nutrient dense algae providing more vitamins and minerals than eating pounds of salad and veggies. Also a complete protein.
- 5.Chaga Mushroom…The king of medicinal mushrooms and one of the most potent antioxidants and adaptogens. This mushroom has over 214 compounds/nutrients present and 20 of them are unique to the mushroom. Our Chaga, which comes from Chagit Products, is wild harvested in Alaska, sustainably harvested by hand and goes through a unique 14 day extraction process. Chaga helps your body achieve inner harmony. It can boost your immune system, help regulate digestive issues, balance hormones to relieve stress, promote lustrous skin and hair and imbue you with focus, energy and vitality.
- 6.Organic Matcha Green Tea…
- 1.Our certified organic ceremonial matcha is the best quality available, delivering an incredible amount of energy and endurance.
- 2.When drinking Matcha you are consuming the entire tea leaf. A whole food.
- 3.Matcha does contain caffeine but another wonderful aspect of Matcha is that it is an alkaline caffeine. Matcha’s alkaline caffeine stimulates the brain instead, heals the stomach and releases gradually over 3-4 hours in the body.
- 4.Key with Matcha is to drink at least 2x/day for a month to experience all of the life-changing benefits.
- 5.The caffeine in matcha helps to boost your metabolism by as much as 35%, while helping to regulate blood sugar levels.
- 6.Matcha supports brain function, stress management, focus, Claire, digestion, cleansing and greatly enhances your metabolism and a feeling of satiety.
- 7.Matcha is adaptogenic and supports the body as needed. Therefore if you need focus and stress support, matcha is utilized for the brain; If you r energy is depleted it fuels the body; if you just a the a large meal or are “backed-up”, Matcha aids in digestion and cleansing. It is a real whole food that the body can easily absorb and utilize.
- 8.Matcha Green tea increases thermogenesis in the body, becoming a potent appetite suppressant and increasing fat oxidation. This in turn helps the body to use fat as an energy source. This means the body is preferentially burning fat over protein.
How is it Sweetened?
Coconut Palm Sugar:
Organic Coconut Pam Sugar is derived from the lightly sweet and tart nectar of the flower blossoms that fgrow at the top of the tropical coconut palm tree. Whole food sweetener that is nutritious, rich in 72 minerals and low glycemic.
Tibetan fruit that is naturally sweet but contains zero sugars and has no carbs. Low glycemic.
- How to Make the Shake...
- 1.Mix 3-4 Tbsp of Protein Powder with about 10-12 ounces of liquid such as water, almond or coconut milk. Shake well in a shaker cup or blend to make creamy. Try adding to the blender frozen berries to thicken it. Also delicious with 1 Tbsp of our Matcha Creamer added
- 2.How Often do you need to drink Matcha to experience the benefits…
- 1.Key with matcha is to drink it at least 2x/day for a month to experience all of the life-changing benefits…regrograms your energy, metabolism and overall stress levels. Each serving of the meal contains 1 serving of Matcha so ideally have a Matcha Protein shake 1-2x/day.
- 3.Is it a complete meal?
- 1.Yes it is! You will get more absorbable protein, fats, nutrients and a small amount of healthy carbs to support the body’s needs. This is a whole food meal and provides everything the body needs!
- 4.Easy to Digest..
- 1.This product was developed considering most people have issues with their gut and digestion. So the formulation was specifically targeting every sensitivity. Non- loading like most protein isolates, digestive aids in it such as matcha, Chaga mushroom, coconut fats, Omega 3 and the fibers in Sacha. Your body knows how to break down and absorb a whole food so less digestion time means easier on the tummy and less storage!
- 5.What is the Protein Source?
- 1.Sacha Inchi Protein is a whole food protein and one of the few complete proteins in nature. Also containing Omega 3 and its ability to release serotonin in the brain makes it special and unique. Super filling so controls appetite and reduces the “munchies”. Used by people in the Amazon for centuries as a survival energy food.
- 2.Pumpkin Seed Protein is an amazing source of Omega-3’s; contains all 9 essential Aminos; vitamin A, B’s, C, E and K; rich in trace minerals and even rich in antioxidants. This is a whole food and easy to digest and absorb compared to isolates like pea, whey and soy.
- 3.What is the importance of including Medicinal Mushrooms?
- 1.Global awareness concerning preventive medicine is growing: the art of caring for your body before you are forced to. The key is not to ask what can I take when I become ill, but what can I take daily to prevent illness and restore the optimal health and balance nature intended. There are many tremendously healing plants and herbs within nature, but to see so many incredible benefits wrapped up in the humble Chaga Mushroom; it is almost mind blowing. Chaga is a true gift to every aspect of life.
- 2.Chaga is the perfect shield that is on your side to you protect you. As a powerful adaptogen and antioxidant this mushroom helps restore balance and health to the body and is one of the most powerful tools you could put in your body! The benefits are numerous, is one of the top most nutritious food you could eat and contains missing nutrients that are no longer available in soil and foods today. Thus this is an essential food to keep your body working and healing and a daily shield to protect you and your family!