- Overview of Benefits
- Matcha & Weight Loss
- Matcha & Caffeine
- Matcha & Skin Health
- Matcha Research
- Kick the Coffee Habit
- What does Matcha contain
- Matcha & Pregnancy
- Matcha & Diabetes
- Matcha & Exercise
- The Magic of Matcha Mocha
- Reduce Belly Fat & Heart Health
- Matcha Nutritional Facts
- Matcha Nutritional Analysis
- Anti-Oxidant Comparison
- Harvesting The Wild Maqui Berry
- Matcha and the Tree of Life
- Matcha & Alkalinity
- The MATCHA Cleanse
Matcha To The Rescue!
Matcha Health Benefits
The amount of studies on the health benefits of matcha green teaconsumption has exploded in recent years. Green tea is proving to be effective against a wide range of illnesses and physical conditions. Eisai, the monk, who brought Matcha green tea to Japan (circa 1200a.d.), said that it was
"The Elixir Of The Immortals"
Please read the various articles provided to learn more about how matcha benefits health…
• Matcha tea is approximately 10X stronger than regular brewed green tea, and so it has extremely powerful therapeutic effects on the body.
• Matcha contains over 70 times the anti-oxidants of fresh orange juice, and over 9 times the beta carotene of spinach.
• Matcha also contains high amounts of L-Theanines—a unique set of natural amino acids found almost exclusively in Matcha, known to reduce stress and anxiety, heightens the concentration to help provide increased mental clarity and focus.
• With virtually zero calories, this makes Matcha the healthiest energy drink—without any of the side effects found in the highly sugared, over-caffeinated beverages sold in stores today.
• When drinking a Matcha green tea latte or enjoying a food or beverage made from Matcha - you consume the entire tea leaf. Matcha drinkers receive the full nutrition benefits of matcha green tea including the drinking the whole tea leaf, and will enjoy the high concentration of green tea antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and fiber.
Are all powdered green teas created equal?
No...Not at all.
Their history parallels each other, for one is a derivative of the other; but that is where the similarity ends.
Although Matcha Green Tea has been around for well over 800 years, it is only now beginning to be recognized within the health community as a superfood that surpasses virtually every other anti-oxidant superfood today.
With our ever changing environment,the issue of food quality has become of paramount importance. The soil we have today has been so depleted by over-farming and the use of insecticides and pesticides, that you cannot compare the quality of our soil or food - as little as 20 years ago - with what we have today.