Matcha Health Benefits
The amount of studies on the health benefits of matcha green teaconsumption has exploded in recent years. Green tea is proving to be effective against a wide range of illnesses and physical conditions. Eisai, the monk, who brought Matcha green tea to Japan (circa 1200a.d.), said that it was "The Elixir Of The Immortals"
• Matcha tea is approximately 10X stronger than regular brewed green tea, and so it has extremely powerful therapeutic effects on the body.
• Matcha contains over 70 times the anti-oxidants of fresh orange juice, and over 9 times the beta carotene of spinach.
• Matcha also contains high amounts of L-Theanines—a unique set of natural amino acids found almost exclusively in Matcha, known to reduce stress and anxiety, heightens the concentration to help provide increased mental clarity and focus.
• With virtually zero calories, this makes Matcha the healthiest energy drink—without any of the side effects found in the highly sugared, over-caffeinated beverages sold in stores today.
• When drinking a Matcha green tea latte or enjoying a food or beverage made from Matcha - you consume the entire tea leaf. Matcha drinkers receive the full nutrition benefits of matcha green tea including the drinking the whole tea leaf, and will enjoy the high concentration of green tea antioxidants, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and fiber.
We have provided numerous articles in this section and the section, "What Is Matcha" that goes into the many great benefits and attributes of Matcha.
Recent News Update:
Matcha To The Rescue!