What is Matcha and why should I drink Matcha?
Matcha green tea is known as the “Ceremonial Tea” in Japan and is ritualized in the traditional Japanese tea ceremony that demands a premium and pure tea for overall clarity and to enable focus in meditation. Most immediately, Matcha is an amazing source of energy.
We all operate at different energy levels based on our respective lifestyles and schedules. Matcha has a keen way of not interfering with energy, like coffee or other caffeinated beverages. It flows more naturally—adapting to us rather than requiring us to adapt to it.
Although Matcha is a relative to traditional steeped green tea leaves, this is not your common green tea. You can think of Matcha as a whole food, a premium source packed with so many vitamins, minerals, nutrients, antioxidants and amino acids that it conspires to sustain your body energetically and nutritionally for hours at a time.
Matcha’s root function enables sustained energy and endurance, which helps activate the metabolism. More broadly, Matcha is beneficial for those with high blood pressure, and is a cross-functional superfood — battling disorders such as diabetes, obesity, digestive snags—enabling cleansing and regularity, and absolutely can bring your mood out of the depths of minor depression and anxiety—actually providing a natural euphoria without the side-effects of coffee or energy drinks. The most important difference between Matcha and other traditional daily drinks is that it is pure energy, rather than a compromised acidic energy, that is inherent in the coffees and sugar-laced drinks so common in typical commercial cafe. An acidic state wears down the bodily systems over time and sets the body up for failure rather than the success we all strive for .
- Add Matcha Green tea to your morning protein meal shake or drink as tea to aid in cleansing, fat burning, boosting metabolism and energizing the entire body.
- Try drinking 1/2-1 hour after large meals to help digestion. Drink Matcha regularly (2-3 times daily) and make sure that
- one of those cups is within 1⁄2 hour before exercising.
- One serving, about 1⁄2-1 tsp of Matcha, consumed pre- workout, will help fuel and maintain the body, helping the body to burn more calories and fat.
- Matcha naturally increases your body’s energy and heat production during cardio and resistance training which tells the body to burn more calories, specifically fat calories, resulting in weight loss.
- Using Matcha regularly can burn up to four times more calories per workout session.
- Your metabolism can increase as much as 30-40% simply through drinking matcha daily and incorporating it into your workout.
- Matcha is one of nature’s best cleansers. Cleansing is key for multiple reasons, and it has a direct affect on weight loss in that you have stored weight in the form of fat cells that have built up in your colon and in abdominal areas. Fat stores in your tissue, skin, around your organs and it all leads to unnecessary toxic weight.
- By drinking Matcha daily, you will be able to cleanse and detoxify your system. You literally clear and filter toxins, stored fat cells and waste products. This process allows your body to work on enhancing its basic functions, especially digestion and daily cleansing. Once your body is clean and working well, you can use or eliminate the food you eat instead of letting it build up as excess weight in your body.
- Matcha keeps the metabolism going throughout the day and keeps you from feeling starved between meals.
- Every morning should start with a Matcha drink for optimal weight loss and weight management. The morning time is your best window to cleanse the stored fats from the previous day along with jumpstarting your metabolism.